Cultivate Flavors

Cultivate Flavors

Monday, June 1, 2015

Food Chronicles

One of the earliest memories I have of my grandmother is of her using the mortar and pestle to grind the meat for Shami Kebab (meat patties). Food is such an essential part of our lives. It is more than just about sustenance, it is about creating memories, stories, it is part of our heritage.


It is also about different cultures coming together. My husband and I usually plan our vacations based on our food proclivities. In this blog, I plan to record the recipes I cook at home. I will try my best to provide the exact amount of ingredients, which for me is the biggest challenge, as I feel we really cook from our senses.

I hope you will join in, dear reader, and give me your valued feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment